Great Value Thunderbolt Hard Drives
Thunderbolt hard drives are very useful for trying to keep important data and information safe. They are ideal for storing backups of important files and documents.
Listed below are some excellent examples of thunderbolt hard drives that are below $100. I hope that you consider these examples and find them to your liking.
Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry, check out the complete range of thunderbolt hard drives on Amazon. My list is based on the comments from Amazon.
Top Thunderbolt Hard Drives
The Seagate Backup Plus portable external hard drive simplifies backup for consumers who want to protect their entire digital life locally, in the cloud or from social networks.
- “It is a great product, and VERY easy to use.” – Barbara
- “It comes with a backup software which is easy to use.” – Sonata
- “This drive stores all my laptop backups with room for saving all my music and photos!” – Mike Veazey
The Seagate Backup Plus desktop external hard drive simplifies backup for consumers who want to protect their entire digital life locally, in the cloud or from social networks.
- “It comes with the “Seagate Dashboard” backup software on the drive, which is easy to install and set up.” – Koala1356
- “I purchased this drive and had issues with it, spoke with Seagate tech support online, drive still didn’t work, so I posted a one-star review for this drive.” – D. Berninger
- “If you’re looking to spend around that much anyway, then that is the best deal for your buck from my experience.” – ITS-ALI
The Seagate Backup Plus for Mac portable drive simplifies backup for consumers who want to protect their entire digital life locally or on social networks.
- “Works great, very compact and nice looking..” – tely
- “Out of the box, this drive is formatted in HFS+ and works instantly with a MacBook Pro and Time Machine.” – LGM
- “Dashboard software is simple and easy to use, when it’s working.” – J. Kim
Thunderbolt technology is a revolutionary interface supporting high-resolution display and high-performance data devices through a single port. At up to 10Gbps, transferring high-definition movies and other large files now takes seconds versus minutes when compared with older interface technologies.
- “The performance was as fast as I expected and I was very happy with the quietness of the drive.” – An Engineer
- “The drive is connected via firewire 800 and runs almost twice as fast as USB 2.0.” – Tim
- “Setting this up and starting using it was as easy as simply plugging the drive into a power outlet and then into the Mac, simple as that.” – R.Suarez
- “This product is very small and compact.” – melinda
- “It works perfectly as my Mac Time Machine Backup.” – H. Angle
- “It’s easy to use and ready right out of the box.” – Leslie
My Passport Studio comes standard with two super-fast FireWire 800 ports, massive capacity, password protection, and a MacBook-inspired, metal enclosure that make this drive the ideal companion for Mac professionals.
Thunderbolt Hard Drives Reviews
- “This is a very compact for its size and a very fast external hard drive and nice looking too which goes with my Macbook.” – Surendar
- “It’s very sturdy with a metal case that looks and feels great.” – Scott Bright
- “FireWire 800 is so fast.” – Perreview
The SeagateÂ® Slim for MacÂ® portable drive features Seagate Dashboard for consumers who want to back up their digital lives and take it on-the-go. Just slightly thicker than an iPhoneÂ®, the metal design allows you to slide the drive into your pocket, purse or briefcase and carry it with you.
- “The drive is super small and looks very well built.” – Landon Dodd
- “It feels to me to be about the same weight as my Iphone 5 so it’s really easy to travel around with, let’s just say it will fit in your front pocket easily.” – R. Garth
- “The software is easy to install and use.” – Grimmy
My Book Thunderbolt Duo dual-drive storage system featuring revolutionary Thunderbolt technology, sets new standards for data transfer speeds and workflow flexibility in high-capacity storage.
- “Overall I am very impressed with the speed and how quiet the drive is!” – Geoffrey Pyrzynski
- “Now, when one drive fails, I’ll simply replace it having all my files safe and sound on the backup.” – Steven
- “The thunderbolt connection is very fast.” – WB
Everything needed to transfer, store and backup files using Thunderbolt technology. Thunderbolt technology is a revolutionary interface supporting high-resolution display and high-performance data devices through a single port.
- “The Thunderbolt connection provides fast data transfer which is far superior to USB external hard drives.” – Doug
- “The drive’s design is beautiful (it looks just like a true Apple product) and it is extremely fast and quiet.” – David A. Marks
- “Seagate customer support blames the issue on faulty circuitry. but this is two random drives – it seems to be a major design flaw.” – Sam S
My Book for Mac desktop hard drive features ultra-fast USB 3.0 connectivity, is formatted for Mac, compatible with Apple Time Machine and offers password protection with hardware encryption.
- “No poblem so far , it has been a month.” – Mitul
- “It worked immediately when I connected it to my Macbook Pro.” – mac user
- “Easy to install.” – Peter
Suggestions of the Best Thunderbolt Hard Drives
Do you have any Thunderbolt Hard Drives suggestions that you think Thunderbolt Hard Drives would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.