There are so many brands offering 3tb external hard drives, and some brands even are known to all. Even though, we still find it is a great problem to choose one we can get satisfied with.
And as is known, the 3tb external hard drives always come in varieties, which makes how to choose the most suitable one is time-wasting and energy-consuming.
Do not worry. We have made a list of all the most recommended 3tb external hard drives for you to choose from. Below is the list. Good luck.
Choosing the Best 3tb External Hard Drives
The Seagate Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Instantly add space for more files, consolidate all of your files to a single location, or free up space on your computer’s internal drive to help improve performance.
- “Works great for media storage, video and pictures and for backing up important files.” – Bertrand A Dugal
- “I bought this hard drive about a month ago, and so far it has worked great!” – D. B. Pegalis
- “The Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive is great!” – Donnie Darko
The Seagate Backup Plus desktop external hard drive simplifies backup for consumers who want to protect their entire digital life locally, in the cloud or from social networks.
- “It comes with the “Seagate Dashboard” backup software on the drive, which is easy to install and set up.” – Koala1356
- “I bought the 4TB drive to back up and store my video,music and photo files and it has worked great.” – Jerry
- “I purchased this drive and had issues with it, spoke with Seagate tech support online, drive still didn’t work, so I posted a one-star review for this drive.” – D. Berninger
My Book Desktop Storage – Complete backup and storage.Secure your precious memories on My Book desktop storage. This USB 3.
- “It is very quiet and light.” – Nestor Parra
- “This is a very appropriate question given concerns raised with the prior generation of this same My Book device.” – Joe
- “Now, I reformatted the WD drive (removing all its software that it came with), and I went to WD to get the Acronis software only.” – S. S.
Simply affordable. Western Digital’s WD Elements Desktop USB 2.0 external hard drives are the right answer for simple, reliable add-on storage.
- “I would highly recommend this drive, and will definitely buy another in the near future.” – L. Stinson
- “I have been using this drive for over a month now, and is working just fine.” – Mark
- “Searched online and people that have had similar problems found that it was a product defect, and the only solution was to return the product.” – Richard Kim
My Book for Mac desktop storage features ultra-fast USB 3.0 connectivity, is formatted for Mac, compatible with Apple Time Machine, and offers password protection with hardware encryption.
WD’s My Book Studio is the high performance, premium design external hard drive for your Mac backup and storage needs.
- “It’s a good drive and very very quiet.” – mark hepburn
- “It seems that you have a 90% chance of being happy with any drive you buy, and a 10% chance you will never buy that particular brand again.” – Chris McCreevey
- “I have been using this as a Time Machine backup to my iMac, and it works flawlessly for me.” – A. Wigfield
The Ultimate Blend of Design and Performance: The LaCie Porsche Design P’9230 is a new breed of desktop hard drive, a perfect blend of form and function.
Ultra-Compact, Ultra-Fast USB 3.0 Performance: With the LaCie Minimus, you’ve got the power and performance of USB 3.0 combined with a smaller size.
- “I’m complete happy with this and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a unit with large storage, compact, lightweight with quality build and design.” – Xavier H.
- “The drive is small and SOLID with all aluminum case.” – Dana R McMaster
- “Awful product, worse company, WORST service.” – Justin Skrakowski
Fantom Drives Gforce/3 USB 3.0 hard drives are the newest and fastest external disk drives available. With the latest generation hi-speed USB 3.
- “This drive is working great and seems to be very well made.” – Operations Rick
- “The Fantom 2TB external drive fits the bill.” – TitaniumbBob
- “I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now and so far so good.” – Rose
The Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 is the world’s first and only 7200 RPM hard drive rated at 2.0 million hours MTBF and backed by a five-year limited warranty.
- “I’ve had great luck with HGST drives and I love this one.” – D. King
- “Unfortunately the drive was DOA.” – D. Bullock
- “Also not very warm- it was just slightly warm to the touch, so it shouldn’t be any problem in cases with a lot of drives.” – ITguy
Bookmark & Share This Page
Save this list of 3tb external hard drives, and don’t forget to share it with friends.